Aloha! Thank-you for visiting Dolphingirl's world of aquatic and landful adventures!
Life's full of moments and memories... a holographic wave we're all riding.
Much like "dreamtime", a realm nature, nonhumans, and humans are actively participating and interacting on. This is a place and space where magical stories unfold. At times, they might feel like rainbows shinning, while others times we find ourselves falling into a tornardo... out of control, chaotic, and nothing making sense... Whoa horsey!
Maybe those expereinces are helping our hearts. Stretching to feel others... in their pain, in their journey, in their love.
The arts are super cool, and have been such a blessing in my life. Acting, filmming, photography, writing, sculpting, painting, and music.
Let's move one another to think or act differently, so together we can make better mo’ better!
I am the oceans, I am the animals, I am nature.
And life wouldn't be the same without my family and friends, thank God. May we all look up to the stars or into the oceans, and believe miracles do exist... now and forever.
- NEW crowd-sourcing campaign launch sharing the groundbreaking scientific discoveries in "I am Dolphin" Educational Series! Please make a difference by supporting and sharing: gofund.me/IamDolphinSeries
PUBLISHED 1st BOOK of a 3 part series! Dolphin Talk, http://www.amazon.com/Dolphin-Talk-dolphins-steps-Divine-ebook/dp/B00O4TOK36, October, 2014, an odyssey into holographic communications. Also in the works with Shine and Be Kind, My Porpoise in Life, and Memoirs of a Mermaid ~ sneak peeks on the Book page: http://www.dovejoans.com/books
- The Dolphin Memory Movement Series! Part One: "We are Waves" http://youtu.be/sTIRxS8c_-w Proof that cetaceans are "communicating creation" in their sounding... we can too!
Currently in pre-production with I am Dolphin ~ "What do dolphins, ancient cultures, and modern man all have in common?" This adventure film will explore those mysteries: http://www.dovejoans.com/eco-projects/article-53-2014-05/i-am-dolphin#.U7nThqhhsy5
- Launched a successful We are Water Spirit eco-documentary ~ official selected @ Nashville Film Festival, North American Premiere, April 2013, and "Finalist" @ Australian Flickerfest's Byron All Shorts, 2013! Please visit website @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-are-Water-Spirit/227175470757346
- Taking "photo petitions" globally for the "Let's Face It Dolphins" campaign, helping to save the world’s smallest dolphin from extinction, the NZ Maui’s! Over 2,000 so far...
- Created limited edition steel sea-art sculptures (2012) - found on the Art Talk page.
- Mermaid’s musings on the Blog page... at a later time, feel free to check out some older posts @ mermaidhotline.wordpress.com
- In developmental stages with "We are the Ocean", an extended version of “Eco-Pioneers - Making a World of Difference”, a reality-style travel TV show featuring Hosts "Dolphingirl" (Dove Joans) and co-host to be...
Jean-Michel Cousteau is on the Ocean Council, and other ocean advocates joining. The hosts will take the audience on adventures visiting global "hot spots" to promote ocean custodianship and planetary care, all in entertaining and quirky approaches - look out for updates coming soon!
"By saving a dolphin, we are saving ourselves"
Those that know me, know that dolphins are some of my "best-friends"... Dolphingirl
“Dolphins may well be carrying information as well as functions critical to the regeneration of life upon our planet.” ~ Buckminster Fuller, early environmental activist and futurist
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
Dolphin Talk: How we can talk with dolphins in 5 easy steps